20 March 2014

Spotlight on: B-bird jewellery..

Any fashion blogger will know, sometimes a piece of clothing and an item of jewellery can come together as if it was always meant to be.. Or maybe that's just me?

Anyway, that's what I think happened when I recently clapped eyes on the 'Momma Needs Sugar' collection from B-bird Jewellery.. I instantly thought of the RIPNDIP t-shirt I picked up from from S4.

Match made in heaven, non?

Lego necklace* - B-Bird Jewellery
RIPNDIP tee - S4

When Becky got it touch from B-bird Jewellery I fell in love with her lego and polo mint necklaces. Her designs are quirky, unique and beautifully made.. And that's exactly what I search for when I'm on the look-out for new jewellery items to add to my collection. 


And what better way to wear such a kitsch necklace than with a t-shirt that was inspired by the ultimate 80s/ 90s TV series Saved By The Bell. 


So rather than the 90s grunge I've been rocking lately, I'm definitely considering embracing pastels, neon and the brighter side of the decade.

And that's all due to a bit of inspiration from a killer combination.

Have you ever come across a unexpected jewellery combo that just.. Works?!


TWITTER // INSTAGRAM // BLOGLOVIN' // PINTEREST
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. love the jewellery and LOVE the tshirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I want a polo mint neckless they are sooo cute (and I used to be addicted) Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely a match made in heaven as i love the tee and the jewellery is just too cute!! x

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...